Thursday, January 31, 2013

Halfway

This pregnancy is seriously going way quicker.  I'm at that awkward in-between stage; regular clothes aren't looking so hot, but maternity clothes are still too big.  Gotta love the trusty Lulu yoga pants!

I'm feeling like I have much more energy these days, and I don't really have any complaints.  That wasn't really the case with my first pregnancy.  It was one thing after another last time; tooth pain, ear pain, fainting, Dr appt after Dr appt....
I really believe that I'm feeling better because I'm not spending as much time obsessing over (and Google-ing) every tiny little symptom and expecting the worst!  I'm not going on those silly message boards like I did the first time, all they really did was put thoughts in my head and scare me.  Plus I'm chasing around a toddler now, so I don't have nearly as much time to think about everything that could go wrong.

So here we are at the halfway point, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics