Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's a...

BOYYYYYY!!!!!

More importantly, the ultrasound looked just perfect and our little guy is looking great at a whopping 9oz. I think his HR was around 150-160bpm :)

Can we talk about how great I am at guessing?!!!  Yes, there's a 50/50 chance but both times I just had these gut feelings about the gender, which to me is just amazing.

Justin and I are extremely excited to have a little boy join our family.  Of course, all we wanted was another healthy and happy baby, but we both had our fingers [slightly] crossed for a boy.

I have to say that ever since we found out, I've been feeling like I need to buy more pink for Gwen.  I've always tried to stay away from the whole girly-pink-overload, but now, knowing that she'll probably be our only girl I'm feeling like I need dress her in tutus and tights every day - it's going to be a dressy spring!
We made a quick trip to Target to check out the baby boy clothing and I was a bit disappointed.  All of the baby girl stuff was so much cuter, but I'm thinking he'll just be living in onesies for the first few months and by the time fall and winter roll around he'll be a bit easier to dress, and we'll have more options.

I love knowing now that he's a boy, it just makes me feel so much more connected to him.  I'm starting to feel him kicking and rolling and I love being able to call him "HIM" instead of it :)  We've also been throwing around some names.  We have a few that we're leaning towards (sorry, not sharing them here), but I'm so fickle, I'm sure we'll wait until the very end like we did with Gwen.

I picked up some blue balloons to surprise Gwen with the morning we found out.  She's super excited for her baby brother :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics