Saturday, January 19, 2013

B2 Update

I started feeling baby #2 kicking right around 16 weeks.  Last night (18 wks), Justin felt him/her kick for the first time!! It was really exciting - I almost forgot what this was like!

We can hardly contain ourselves over here; gender ultrasound is on Tuesday!!

Update 1/20:
Oh, I should've mentioned that I *think* this one is a boy.  Before I was pregnant with Gwen, I thought we were going to have a boy.  Then as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I just had this feeling and I knew she was a girl.  I couldn't even picture her being a boy, it really didn't even seem like a question for me.  This time around, I don't feel as strongly...but I can picture it being a boy.  Either way, we'll be thrilled.  I'll just be happy to stop calling it an "it". :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Can't wait to see what you guys are having :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal, I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics