Sunday, January 20, 2013

Personality

I love that we can now rationalize with her when she's upset.  We've found that if Gwen is throwing a tantrum, she responds best to calm reasoning.  It calms her down immediately when we speak softly to her, and she'll say things like "no cry, big girl".  Justin has become really good at this, and it's really sweet to hear how patient he can be with her.

She loves her "Famwee hugs" and it always melts my heart when she asks us for them out of the blue.


Cuddling has become an after-nap ritual, she also asks for tickles on her arms, legs, neck, and feet.  One of my favorite things is when I ask her for a kiss but I lean back so she can't reach me - she'll giggle, wrap her arms around my neck and kiss my nose.  These are the things that I need to write down because I know that they won't last forever but I never want to forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics