Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Capricorn Babe

As if little Punky didn't look enough like her dad, it seems that she has his personality traits too! :)  How Justin is not a Capricorn, I have no idea.  (not sure why this is in caps, I swear I'm not yelling at you)

Let me first say that I'm not the type to always be reading my horoscope, but I do believe that I fit the Libra description.  I looked at the horoscope below when I was pregnant with Gwen and I had to laugh to myself.  In the past couple of weeks, numerous people have told me that she's a very serious baby.  While she does smile a lot, I have to agree with them!  She's always looking around, quietly, taking everything in.  A very mellow and calm baby she has always been.

Tell me this isn't Justin's child:

"About the Capricorn Child

Geared for Success


Napping, pretending, playing dress-up or hide-and-seek -- these may not be high on your little Capricorn's agenda. This child is too driven to waste time on anything so frivolous! 

Capricorn kids tend to be practical and reward-oriented from an early age, and they're willing to work hard for the results they seek. They might know early on what they want to be when they grow up. And if they're slow to develop or choose a particular interest, don't worry; Capricorns improve with age. 

Capricorn children are planners. Success and approval are among their primary needs. They want other people to see how smart, hardworking, and competent they are, so be sure to reward your little Capricorn frequently. 

Giving your Capricorn child an allowance and increasing it with each birthday is a good way to teach her about the value of money. Don't be surprised if she squirrels it away in her piggy bank and uses it only for the occasional, much-coveted purchase. 

Your Capricorn child will make a wonderful older sibling, because this sign possesses a natural sense of responsibility. Try not to load her up with too much responsibility at a young age, however, no matter how well she seems to handle it. Even the most serious children need to play and have downtime! 

Also, try to teach your child the benefits of flexibility. Otherwise, it's all too easy for your little Capricorn to slip into one rigid way of seeing and being in the world."



- Taken from Baby Center




Aunt Krissy came to visit us today!  It was a much needed sunny day, after a week full of rain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics