Saturday, April 30, 2011

Girl Time & Polish Easter Fun!


It has been a busy couple of weeks!  Last week, Jess and Andrea came up from Long Island for a visit.  We were so happy to have them, our girl time was long overdue!












Tuesday night was a milestone for me, I went out to dinner with the girls and left Gwen at home with Justin.  He said he had a pretty easy time putting her to bed, and I had a fun night out with Jess and Andrea.  I did my best to try and limit the baby talk (I swear).  On Wednesday, the 4 of us girls went into Boston for lunch and did some shopping around the Pru.  Gwen was a champ, I think she's going to love shopping with me when she gets a bit older.  Jess and Andrea left on Thursday afternoon and Gram & Grandpa K arrived on Thursday evening.


On Friday, we spent the day condo hunting for my parents.  They're looking to become part time Massholes so they're able to see Gwen a lot more and come and go as they please (not that we don't love having them stay here with us!).  They were so close to putting in an offer, until we found out that someone beat them to it!  Oh well, the hunt continues.

Last Sunday was Gwen's first easter and the Easter Bunnies (G&G K) left quite the spread for her!!

We had a yummy Polish Easter feast - Thanks to my mom for bringing (and cooking) the kielbasa and perogies!



Congrats to Janelle, who won the egg wars!  No one wanted to crush Gwen's egg.  How could they, with this face?  It was a pretty good defense on her part. Well played, little G.

A few more Easter pics:




The past week was pretty standard, except for one big milestone - Baby girl rolled over from back to front!!  We had just come home from Yoga on Thursday and I put her down on the living room floor.  Without any hesitation she just rolled over! I was so excited :) :) :)  She hasn't done it again since then, but I'm sure she'll be rolling all over the place before we know it.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have come for a visit with Andrea & Jess. I see green grass up there. Your Easter family dinner looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you could've been here too! Hopefully soon enough. Yes, it's finally starting to get green around here! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics