Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Photoshoot!

I had an awesome 2nd Mother's Day!  It was a beautiful day, and we started it off with good friends and their 2 daughters at SOWA Open Market in the South End of Boston.  We went there a bunch last year, and have so much fun checking out all of the goodies that these sellers have to offer!






On our way home, we picked up Aunt Kristen and brought her back for a BBQ and to stay overnight.  We also had a fun photoshoot in the backyard.  Thanks Aunt KK for making our day even more fun!







me and my babe <3







attempted family portrait




this isn't working how we planned it

we're awesome parents

instead, we just followed her around until she was looking at the camera - then attempted to pose with her

big hugs for Aunt KK

Kisses.  always kisses










it was a cartwheel kind of day!



1 comment:

  1. Haha! Her upside is hilarious- Nick did that to Nicholas recently and I said come on, he spits up enough as is! Also, my mom told me when I was young I swallowed a penny and she shook me upside down by my ankles to get it out. Good stuff! Looks like a wonderful Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics