Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reason # 1,042

...this is Justin's child:

I was cooking dinner yesterday and I heard Gwen come out of the office with her shape sorter.  She sat down in the hallway, opened it up, turned it upside down and dumped all of the shapes onto her head.  (I have no idea why she does this)

Anyway, I went about my cooking and a few minutes later walked by the hallway, where I expected to see all of the shapes all over the ground.  But the hallway was completely clear.  I went into the office and found the shape sorter placed back in the toy bin with all of the shapes (every single one of them) back inside the sorter.

Proof that cleaning up is in this girl's genes.

Oh yea, she's also very diligent about closing drawers that Mommy so carelessly leaves open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics