Monday, December 12, 2011

Trees and stuff

We're really getting into the holiday spirit around here.  For a while, I debated if we should get a tree or not.  I was concerned about Gwen swinging from the branches and eating pine needles off the floor.  We ended up getting a really tiny one to put in the corner and block Gwen out with furniture if need be.  I'm really happy that we decided to get one, I can't imagine not having a tree for her first Christmas.  Plus, if we didn't, where would we hang her awesome new ornament??

from the website
Gwen's personalized Baby's 1st Ornament!


First Annual Silverio Gingerbread House!!

 Here's our cute little Silverio Christmas tree!



Trimming the tree

 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new annual gingerbread house!!! And I'm very glad you got a tree for Gwen's first Christmas. Her new ornament is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics