Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had such an awesome Thanksgiving with almost all of both sides of the family there.  Gwen is so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love her.  We hosted at our house for the first time since 2006, the year we got married!  It was nice to do it again with Gweny.
Our turkey was delish!!! (If I do say so myself hehe).  Here are some pics from the day:





Gwen with her Grandpas

We were so happy that Annie Annie was able to visit again

with Aunt Kristen


Gwen with her Grandmas

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! It looks like such a nice time and it's great everyone could make it. I was already thinking that I wanted to host Christmas at my house next year since it'll be the first for our babe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal! That's a great idea, that way baby D will get to be home for his first Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics