Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lovin the Summer Sun

We've been having a lot of outdoor playdates lately and it's made me wonder what the heck we're going to do when the weather turns colder!  Oh well, for now, things have been great - we're loving sprawling out on blankets with yummy picnic lunches and great friends to play with.
my happy girl
Ava and Gwen taking a break from browsing at a craft fair in Gloucester

there was a great playground at the park where the craft fair took place


Swinging with Ava

Picnic lunch with Reese
A relaxing afternoon with Ava and Callie
Pre-Hurricane Irene party with the nursing group babies!



Hurricane Irene's a-coming, so we'll have to spend the next few days hunkering down indoors.  See ya after the storm!

3 comments:

  1. Oh-My-Babies in that last shot! lol.

    Can't wait to see how creative you mamas get with the play dates when the cold weather comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I love all of the pics but I especially love this last one with Gwen and all of her little baby buddies. It reminds me of a picture I took of Luke and two of his little buddies from our mommy-and-me group when they were just 7 months old. We recently had the boys together again so we took a 7-years-later follow-up picture with the boys sitting together in the same order - too funny!
    Keep up the fun blogging!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jeanne! Wow, a 7 year reunion - that sounds so cool! I can't believe how big your boys are getting :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics