Tuesday, May 21, 2013

35.5 Weeks

30 days to go and we just had our [i think] final ultrasound.  Baby boy checked out perfectly healthy, and at 5lbs 6oz he's a peanut in the 26th percentile.  He's head down now, so we're looking to be in great shape!

So far I'm up 18lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, so I'm on track to gain a little less than I did with Gwen - I think my final number with her was 28lbs and the Dr recommended anywhere between 25-30lbs for both pregnancies.

We were able to get a really great look at his face, which made me even more excited to see him in person in just a few short weeks :)


nose and lips <3

profile

5.20.13 - exactly 1 month before my due date!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love the ultrasound pics, and you look so great. I'm glad that you are feeling well enough to go to the gym, and can't wait to see pics of the little guy when he arrives! Let me know if you need anything in the coming weeks...and I can't say much but come the last two weeks in August I will have tons of free time, at least for a little while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that sounds like super exciting news! yay :)

    Thanks so much for offering to help, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics