Thursday, June 9, 2011

five months

My baby girl is 5 months old today!  
I've seen a lot of changes in her recently, and it makes me so excited for what's to come. We've gotten to the point where I feel like we just understand each other, we're in a groove and I love not just being a mom, but being her mom.  I'm sure every mom thinks this, but we seriously lucked out.  The girl is so mellow and content.  Here are a few recent pics of my little g.  

We've SO been enjoying the warmer weather! 
Here is a pic of (nakey)Gwen's first ride on the hammock with daddy, she loved it!

Here are a few shots from today at Yoga and a playdate afterwards:



Chillin in her new shades in Brody's wagon

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! She is beautiful. I especially love the one of her on the hammock with Justin and Jackson creeping in. I'd love a lesson from you on how to properly use my SLR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh sorry so late on my response! Thanks Brooke. And Crystal: thank you, I'll definitely help you out. Let me know if you want to get together some time and you can meet Gwen too!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics