Thursday, January 9, 2014

3

She's giving us a run for our money these days with quite the little personality :)  Sometimes having a three year old is not too far off from what I'd imagine having Bipolar Disorder would feel like.  It's amazing how one minute my heart could be bursting with such pride, happiness and love.  And the next, I want to run, screaming out the front door.  Gwen tells me that she loves me and gives me a kiss on the nose, especially when she sees that I'm not feeling well or if I'm upset.  I'm not sure how a three year old has the ability to be as compassionate as she is.  On the other hand, we have days where she fights me on every single thing we do - getting dressed, brushing teeth, going potty, getting into the car seat without a karate chop to fold her stiff as a board body at the waist.  It's maddening!!! Then I remind myself that there's a reason why three year olds are like this, it's all part of learning and development.  I love this girl more than life itself and I remind myself how lucky I am to spend my days watching her grow up and form an amazing and independent little personality.


3 year stats:
Weight: 30 lbs
Height: 36 in

For comparison, below are her yearly stats:

2 years:
Weight: 26 lbs 4 oz - 45%
Height: 33.2 in - 34%

1 year:
Weight: 19lbs 6oz - 22%
Height: 30.5in - 89%

Newborn:
Weight: 7lbs 3oz - 39%
Height: 20in - 72%


Birth Day
1st Birthday

2nd Birthday











1 comment:

Real Time Web Analytics