Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mall Santa

I'm so thankful for all of these wonderful ladies and their kiddos.  


We met most of them in that Mommy and Baby Yoga class we took way back when...  

We formed a playgroup and have been getting together 1-2 times a week for over a year now, and they've been such an awesome support system.  Gwen and I are so lucky to have such awesome people in our lives.

Not sure how Santa felt when he saw us coming, but I'm so happy we did this!




We didn't take any pics with just Gwen and Santa this year.  As a reminder, this is how it went down last year, and to be honest I'm not so sure it would've been any different this year...

1 comment:

  1. So funny! My friend Karleigh's daughter just turned one and has the most hilarious picture with Santa similar to Gwen's! I'm sure Nicholas will be that way next year. Santa's face is also priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics