Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Long Island Visit

Annie Annie came went home to LI for a wedding, so Gwen and I drove down for a long weekend visit.  We had such a great time with friends and family.


Our friend, Laura came over to visit with her 2 year old, Andrew.  Gwen was pretty excited about it, as you can see!





I decided to crash the wedding ceremony so I could go wine tasting out on the North Fork with Anne and Megan before the reception!



Someone was obsessed with riding the chick this weekend...







we love our Annie Annie


We also saw visited with Jess and Andrea over the weekend, but I'm bummed I didn't take any pics of the lovely dinner Jess made for us, or of Andrea's adorable little baby bump!!  It was so much fun catching up :)


that's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics